Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Happy Birthday to my best Friend

Tam,

I hope that you have a happy birthday. You are a wonderful woman and I am so glad that you are my wife. I am greatful for your example to me and for your desire to help others. You are so kind to people and give so much of yourself. I appreciate all that you do and that we are eternal companions. You have such a love for all of our children and their spouses and for our grandchildren. You are concerned for all they do and want the best for them. You are so kind with the grandchildren and love to have them over and go to DI with them. I am sure that they appreciate it. You are so concerned about our children and how they are doing and for their spouses and how you can help them. You are a wonderful example to me and I love you very much. I am sorry that this is a day late. I meant to post it yesterday but I got busy and then forgot. Bad excuse I know. I LOVE YOU!!!!!! MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Dad, you're sweet! I meant to post something yesterday for Mom, too, and then I got sidetracked. I love you both!

Mindy said...

Mom will always be the "chuckagrandma" grandma, and the DI grandma. She does so well making memories with the grandkids! :)