Friday, August 13, 2010

Crap it would only let me post 2048 Characters on my phone. part 2

When you were a boss at the post office you didn't let authority change you. this is really a rare thing jason, but you act the same whether you are boss or not. whether you are leader or follower. i guess i'll wrap this up jason, but i want you to know i think you are a good man. you have a lot of strengths and good characteristics. i know you'll just keep growing and getting better and better. you've been an example of hard work and perseverance. thanks for treating me like an equal and not so much like a little brother. i hope you get to the places you strive to be in life. its a hard road sometimes but you.have shown you can push through to the goal ahead. keep on truckin jason and know i'm here for you if you need a push. happy birthday. love you. Ge   off

3 comments:

Mindy said...

Awesome part 2. It's better than any hollywood sequel for sure. :) I'm still amazed that you can do a whole post on a phone.

Ken - Tam said...

I liked all the parts of your letter, even though you can't do the correct puncuation and capital letters. I'm thankful for the bond you boys share.

Jason said...

You're pretty much the only one I completely trusted with my stuff, Geoff.

Yeah, the concerts have been fun. I'm glad we could do that stuff.

You are small, and I'm small. We've kicked a lot of bigger people's butts when we've played sports. I'll take you on my team anyday.

Thanks for all that you said Geoff. It means a lot to me.