Friday, August 13, 2010

Happy birthday Arnold. I mean Jason

Ok here's your no paragraph breaks birthday note in the last hour of your birthday. first jason, thanks for all the different things you taught me, like the proper care and handling of cds and dvds. it was a hard course but i'm glad i passed it. maybe you were like this to everyone else but it seems like you always trusted me with everything. all i had to do is ask you if i could use something of yours and you'd let me. your music and mother and video games and such. you would even let me use them when you were not there. this always has meant a lot to me. i know that could not have been an easy thing for you to do. i know how you are and how protective you are and have been of those things. all i ever had to do though was ask you and i never remember a time when you told me no. i hope i never lose that trust from you. thanks for taking me to concerts with you. i always thought that was great. boston is a band i've always liked since going with you. tool has not been so much a favorite band but i loved that experience of going to see them with you. that was crazy lets just say that. i hope you remember. thanks for always playing sports with me. i've always been small but you always seemed to want me to play too even when you were playing with your older friends. i remember playing football so the field across the street with your friends and you. i was just a really little guy but you still wanted me to come and play. it gave me a lot of confidence. maybe that's why nobody could catch me. some of my favorite times were playing hoop it up with you. there were so many other times i played with you its hard to list them all. but the point is, i don't think i'd be the kind of sports player i am today if it hadn't been for you. you never made me feel like i couldn't be better than anyone else. thank you for that jason. you also let me hang out with you and your friends every once in a while. i know you didn't have to do that but i really enjoyed calling hayes a dink. you do well as a boss and as a leader.

No comments: