Friday, August 13, 2010

Happy Birthday Jason

Jason,

I hope that you have a wonderful day and that you have a good day at work also. It is kind of the pits that you have to work on your birthday don't you think? We should all have our birtdays off so we can play. Seriously now, you are a wonderful son and I am so glad that you are my son. I appreciate all that you do for me. My workout schedule that you gave me is great. I enjoy talking to you and getting your help in understanding many things.

One fun memory that I have with you is when we went to Missouri together. You were such a good boy on the bus and was so good when you stayed at the relatives there while I looked for work. You have such a kind and tender heart and so willing to help others. You are a great dad to your children.

I love you very much Jason.

2 comments:

Mindy said...

I didn't know Jason went to Missouri with you when you were looking for a job. What a neat memory!

Jason said...

Thanks Dad. I miss working out with you like we did years ago. That was fun for me.