Thursday, August 12, 2010

For mom

Hey mom here's your birthday note finally. you forgot to email us to remind us to write you a birthday note. you can't get out of getting them though, we are smart kids, just a little slow no big deal. sorry this will all be one paragraph, i haven't been able to be at a computer so i'm doing this from my phone and can't do paragraph breaks. i hope you know how much you are loved mom. you are such a great woman and a great mom. i can't speak for everyone, but you are the best mom i've ever had. i love you so much and i know i can never repay you for what you have done for me. thank you for supporting me throughout my life with everything i have done, i always knew you were ready to be there by my side if i needed you, and you are still are there to help me. thank you for helping me through tough times in my life. you have helped me to be who i am. thank you for being so selfless and always putting your children before yourself. you are such a sweet lady mom and you are one of my favorite people. if there is ever something you need, please let me help so i can pay off some of my debt to you. thanks for always trying to make your kids and grandkids happy. you are such a fun person to do things with. thank you for all you have done for me and my family. i feel like i have just started with all the things that make you so great but i have already been typing this for a long time. i've always known you were a special person even when i was a little boy. i love you more than i can explain and always will. i'm sorry for any pain or worry i have caused you. i hope that you are always happy and that you have the great birthday you deserve. i love you mom. love your son, Geoffrey Brian

2 comments:

Mindy said...

I'm really impressed that you typed this whole thing from your phone... I would've given up after the first couple of sentences. ;) Very sweet words, Geoffrey.

Ken - Tam said...

Your tribute really touched my heart. Thanks so much for all you said. I love you much.