Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Happy Birthday Geoff

Geoff,

I hope that you have a very happy birthday. You have brought a lot of joy to our home and I am glad that you are my son. I appreciate all that you do for me and all that you help me with. It has been fun to watch you play sports and play your violin. You have such an ability to make wonderful music on the violin and play with such heart. I remember when you were young and was always willing to do fun things no matter what it was you would try. I am glad that you are going to run the Wasatch Back with us even though you have run it before and know what it is like. I appreciate your willingness to be on our team. You are such a wonderful husband to Felicia and a father to your boys, Allston and Jake. It is such a reward to see how you react with all of them. Thanks so much for all that you help me with and your help to everyone in the family, you are always so willing to help others and so concerned. Again thanks for being such an example and for being my son.

Dad

2 comments:

Mindy said...

I'm glad Geoff's running the Wasatch Back with us too. I keep thinking if he's doing it AGAIN it can't be that bad. ;) I just wish he'd talk more about it. I don't even know what to ask him...

Geoff said...

No Mindy, the Wasatch Back isn't THAT bad. The marathon was harder. You'll be fine though i'm not worried about you, so you don't be worried about you.

Thanks Dad for the fun things we've been able to do together. Even though you had so many kids, you always made time for me. Thanks man. You're a good dad. Love you