Wednesday, May 19, 2010

To My Geoffrey Brother

So, you're getting kind of old now.  Sometimes it still amazes me that you're a grown-up... a husband... a daddy.  You were such a cute little guy, and now you're all grown up.  When did that happen?  Even though it makes me a little sad sometimes, I've really enjoyed seeing how well you've done.  You're a loving dad and a kind husband, and always and forever a peacemaker.

I guess I should say that I'm sorry I dressed you up in girl clothes, but you turned out okay, so I'm not going to worry about it anymore.  Thanks for being a fun little brother and wanting to hang around your mean bossy older sister.  One of my favorite memories is you and Adam coming with me to Seminary Council sacrament meetings and singing "I wonder when He comes again".  I was SO proud of you.

You are so talented.  I could be jealous that you are a better violinist than I am, but I just think it's cool.  I think you're amazing, and I know you've put a lot of hard work into your music... plus, you're just amazingly talented.

I also think you have a pretty funny sense of humor.  It's always fun to be around you when you're being silly... you're different from anyone else I know, and that's a good thing.  I like Geoffrey.  :)

I hope you have a wonderful day, and that you always remember that you have so many people who love you and think you're the bee's knees, including me.

1 comment:

Geoff said...

You don't need to feel bad about the girls clothes and such. I'm sure it could have been alot worse... and if i didn't turn out good in life, it would probably be because of something else, not that.

Yes, Adam and I sang well at those thingys, but like Adam said, we'll just not talk about that. Thanks for having us do that though, i don't think either of us will ever forget that.

It would have been nicer to be closer in age and be able to do more things together. I got to do the least with you and its just because you were so old. I'm glad we have been able to do some things together and i have great memories of the things we did do. Plus, you'll be stupid with me and run silly races and things.
ok talk to you later. love you