Thursday, September 16, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MY LOVE

I fell in love with you the first time I met you. After our first date I told my parents that I had met the man I would marry. They just laughed. I enjoyed dating you, and always felt safe and secure. I enjoyed those long talks about our families and about life. We could talk about anything. Most of all, I loved the look in your eyes, for that is the way that I knew you loved me, too.

We have been through some tough times together, things that could ruin us. But our love grew, dispite hard times. You have been a good father and a good husband. You have sacrificed so much for us. How many men would get up at 2:00 a.m. and go to work to support us? You work hard, and also carry out your church callings faithfully.

Thanks for being mine,
Tammy

1 comment:

Ken - Tam said...

I love you too!!!

Thanks for all you do for me.