Monday, February 22, 2010

I Hope You Have A Wonderful Day

Adam, I hope that you have a very good birthday and have a lot of fun. I am so glad that you are my son and that we can do things together. I so much enjoy your company and doing things You have always been willing to help others and have been concerned about them. I have also appreciated your concern for us and how we are doing. It is fun to have you visit.
I have always been impressed with your dedication to the piano and how you practiced often. It was fun to hear the songs that you composed and I enjoy the CD that you made for us.
It was fun when you were on your mission and we were able to email back and forth. I looked forward to your email each week, now I wish I would have answered better. I guess that is how we learn.
It was also fun to listen to you play the violin and how hard you tried to learn the new songs. I miss hearing all of you kids play together with your mom. It was fun to hear you and Geoff play the duets for so many programs and also hear you play in Stake Conference.
I enjoyed attending your graduation from college. You are a wonderful son Adam and I am glad that you are my son.

Love, Dad

No comments: