Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Adam The Bucket

I'm your big brother Adam, even though it has not always seemed that way when we grew up. We have always been close enough in age to be doing the same things and doing stuff together alot. Also i was not really "bigger" than you for much of my life. I think most of the times in life we were not just brothers at all, but we were friends too. It was fun doing all the stuff we did together. I did sometimes take advantage of being the big brother. I could bully you around if i wanted to, but you still wanted to be around me even though i did sometimes. You were always one of my friends Adam.

So here's a few things for you to remember; me and Luke always get the better jewels when we are playing legos; your guy always has to die when we are flooding the sandbox...sorry you just can't save him, he just has to die. You did have a pretty good bedroom in our treehouse though didn't you? I did make myself two bedrooms and i think your bedroom was next to the "fireplace" wasn't it? Speaking of the tree, you did work on the bum with us didn't you? I sure hope so because you wouldn't have wanted to miss out on that one. Some of the only times you weren't hanging out with me was when i was playing basketball with other friends... even though you sure did give it a try sometimes. We had some good times with "white guy" and the "dragon eaters" and all of the shenanegans that went along with that. Also one of my very most favorite times ever in life was the Adam the bucket my mom told me not to get wet time... that was so good. I just can't believe it worked out so perfectly. I think i could go on more for a long time, but i think you get the idea. It was alot of fun. I'm glad you were one of my friends even though we usually gave you the worst of whatever we were doing. I'm glad you didn't figure out that me and my friends were really weird until near the end of high school, you might not have done things with us so much growing up.

You turned out to be a good guy even with all of us being our weird influence on you. I'm glad you didn't listen to everything we said, we were kind of stupid sometimes. And i'm sorry for kicking you that one time. That probably wasn't really very nice. I know at times you really didn't know if you had a ton of friends, but we were always your friends dude, and you ended up really being the kind of person that so many people like. I am glad you ended up like you did, even though i know at times i didn't really help you to get there. You did good and i'm proud of who you are and how you act. I know you'll get alot of things in your life because of that.

Thanks for being my brother, and for being my friend.
Have a happy birthday eh. I'm around if you ever need anything. I owe you

No comments: