Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Happy Birthday Brenda

Brenda,

I hope that you have a very happy birthday. You have always been a very caring girl. I have so appreciated how much you have helped others. As a little girl you were so fun and just a joy to be around. I remember how you used to love to go places and would love to go for a ride with me and help me with things. You used to say the funniest things and we would get such a kick out of them. Hugs were always a joy when you were around, if I ever had a bad day or was discouraged about something you would be there with a big hug. I sure appreciated it, it was fun and such a blessing in my life. You have always seemed to know how to get the family together and were always willing to organize a family outing or make sure someone did.

I am rambling on and wish that I was better with words and could express things better. Anyway you are a wonderful daughter and I am so glad that you are in my life. I love you and appreciate all that you do.

Oh, one more thing, thanks for encouraging me to do things and for always being there for me.

Dad

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Thanks Dad! I'm not great with words either--that's why I always write those silly poems. I'm glad you're my dad! I love you!