Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Brenda, hi

I wanted to be cool and put a picture on here too. Here you go.

I have a cool story to tell you about for your birthday. Its a story about how you would do stuff with me and try to include me in your crazy ideas. I don't remember when it was but it was when the internet was all new and i was just little. You got a free trial for like 30 hours of internet free and you were going to load it and use it on the computer. You were all excited about it and telling me it was going to be so fun and it would be the coolest thing in the world.. so i was there with you pretty excited about this internet thing and then you got it working and i just couldn't understand why you had been so excited about this internet. I remember asking you what is so fun about this? You were so excited about it so sorry if i ruined your moment.

The point of that silly story was that you are always doing stuff with me and including me in all the stuff you are interested in, even if its not something i really like. Stanks for that Brenda. When i was in Jr high and High school i remember wishing we were one year closer so that i could be in the same school as you for one year. Oh well, but thats why i ended up so strange, because i had to go and figure out things all by myself. I almost ended up in a van down by the river, but i had you at home to set me straight.

I don't really ever have anything good to say so happy birthday Brenda, i love you. You're a good sister. (Maybe even my favorite sister... but don't tell Mindy, i made this text all small so she can't see because she's getting old, so don't tell her and she'll never know. If Mindy has someone not so old reading this for her, i'm just kidding Mindy... you're my favorite sister, but don't tell Brenda, she probably won't make it all the way to the bottom before she gets bored so don't tell her and she will never know.)

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Well, obviously your picture proves Mindy's point about how I am so photogenic. I don't remember that internet thing. So if you ruined my excitement, I'd never know. I have the worst memory ever, so you guys could tell me all these stories and I'd never know if you were making stuff up or not.

Mindy said...

Could someone read that small print at the bottom for me? I'm having a hard time making it out...