Friday, January 29, 2010

To the Mindy

Hey I was going to post a picture of you like other peoples did but since its your birthday i won't put that really good picture of you up that i have. I know its not your favorite, so for your birthday you don't have to look at it.

Its a little bit weird with you so much older than me i remember more about you being moved out and married than i do of you living at home with the rest of us. I do remember you always doing stuff with me and including me in your life even though you were a rotten teenager and probably had other things to do than include your silly little brother.

Thanks for letting me come visit you at your house when you were older and married and had a house. I remember always being able to come over when i needed to talk to someone or just go somewhere to have fun.

I'm glad you are my big sister and have been a good example for me while i was growing up. I think you are doing a great job with life and stuff and family and stuff. Hope you have a really happy birthday, and let me know if you ever need anything. I love you very much Mindy.

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Geoffrey, you're such a great little brother! I enjoyed being your much older sister very much... especially since you let me dress you up like a girl and everything. ;) You've grown up to be a good man, and I love you very much! Thanks for always caring.