Saturday, June 5, 2010

Sweet Sister-in-law

My name is Brenda and I'm here to say
I'm s'posed to write a poem for your birthday.
I love having you for a sister-in-law.
I'm so very glad you married my bra.
No, I don't mean the thing that holds my boobs
Bra means brother, for all you noobs.
I love to talk with you about books and stuff.
When we talk, I never have to bluff.
It's fun sharing my favorite hobby with you.
Some day we should take a trip to Peru.
You're fun to hang out with, you make me laugh.
I wouldn't trade you for a million and a half.
Thanks for doing my hair all those times.
If you want, I could pay you in mimes.
Just kidding, I think mimes are creepy.
I wouldn't want to make you weepy.
You're a great mom to your two sons.
Your husband seems to love you tons.
And why not? You're a great gal.
It's awesome that you are my pal.
I wish we lived closer, I'd like to see you more.
Driving an hour is sometimes a chore.
I love you so much, I hope your day is great.
Enjoy your day with your kids and your mate.

1 comment:

Felicia H. said...

I think you are the first person to ever write a poem for me and I LOVED it. You are amazing, that made my dad. Love you!!!