Saturday, June 12, 2010

Happy Birthday to the Love of My Life

Brandon, you are my favorite.  I know I say that to you all the time, but it's true.  You're my favorite person to talk to, my favorite hand to hold.  You're my favorite face to see, my favorite to snuggle up to.  Every day I'm more in love with you than the day before, and I can't imagine my life without you in it.  You know exactly how to deal with my moods, and you always make me want to be better.  I love watching you be a dad, and I love watching you with babies. I am so grateful that you're a hard worker, and a good provider.  I miss you so much when you work a lot, but I'm also very proud of you.  I think you're amazing, and I don't know how you do such hard things (like function without sleep) day after day.  I love that you just know how to do so many things.  You are smart and handy, and very very sexy.  I love your handwriting.  I love watching you work hard (even if it scares me to death when you're on top of an icy roof, or swinging an axe.)  I love that you are strong in so many ways... physically, spiritually, emotionally, mentally.  You are my rock.  Thank you for being mine eternally.  I love you.

No comments: