Saturday, January 26, 2008

Ok so newsy stuff huh well I will try I'm better with the silly stuff. Allston is crawling so well now and will pull to standing on anything and everything. He has stopped sleeping through the night now because he can stand up in his crib and that is so much more fun than sleeping so I am exhausted and about ready to tape him to the floor. I am so gratefull that Geoff has such a nice job and can be home so much to help me during the week. Geoff is enjoying his new job as a water treatment plant operator and we are both loving the three day work week and the four day weekends. I don't get alot done anymore my floor is cover in laundry and the dishes need to be done and the floor needs to be vacumed I think I pull 10 things a day from Allstons mouth that he picks up off of the floor. Most of it is his food that he throws around and it would probably just easier to let him eat it but I am paranoid about him swallowing something bad after that whole swallowing a piece of metal incident. Geoff bought me two fish one is about to have babies and I am so excited! I love baby animals, I make geoff take me to the pet store to see the puppies at least once a week. And last but not least for this months news is Geoff and I are teaching Primary, I was not so excited at first but now that I have been doing it for a few weeks I love it. It amazes me every week to listen and to teach these 7 year old children and to hear their testimonies. It is such an amazing experience to belong to this gospel, I love how simple and beautiful the teachings are, even the seven year old kids know the gospel is true I love to hear there testimonies every week.
-Deffy and Belicia and Allston

4 comments:

Mindy said...

What was the metal swallowing incident?! Scary! I'm so glad you're enjoying your primary class. 7 year olds are quite fun...most of the time! :)

Brenda said...

4 day weekends sound really nice!

Geoff said...

Yeah my job is great. I learn to do Kung Foo at work too.

Geoff said...

Allston swallowed a litte metal ring that came off of one of his toys and the next day he started throwing up alot so we took him in and they did a ton of x-rays. They never found it in him but he was sick fo a few days and I never saw the metal come out. It was really scary.
Belicia