Saturday, November 3, 2007

October

Hey everyone,
October was a good month for me to do tons of homework. That's all I seem to do these days. Anyway, I won't go too far into that. I'm studying Mechanical Engineering and I have three years left to go until I can be completely done with school.

I still find some time to have fun though. Halloween was fun. Here is a picture of my costume. Some people weren't ever able to figure it out. I wore this costume for the trunk or treat party that we had as a singles ward. Then we went to an Institute party and I won the costume contest. I felt special.
Well, I think that is all I have to say for now. I'll let you know if anything exciting happens.

Adam


4 comments:

Mindy said...

Great costume, Adam! What a fun life you have!

Brenda said...

That's a neat costume. It took me a minute to figure out which head was yours, since they both look like you.

Melissa said...

HAHAHA!! That's awesome. At first I thought it was another real person holding you and you didnt have an actual costume. :D Sweet! Maybe I'll steal your costume idea for next year.

Geoff said...

Way to go Adam the bucket