Friday, February 8, 2008

Geoff and Felicia February news


So I know we didn't post too long ago but I thought I would do it before I forget. Allston's first birthday is coming up next month and I am so excited! It will be my first time planning a birthday party for my own kid. I wish I had all the money in the world to give him everything, my mom always gave Danay and I the best birthdays. We re going to have his party on the 1st of March at 4pm at my mom's house 7998s 3725w west jordan. I will send out invitations soon but I thought would put the address on the website in case you loose the invitation like I always do.
Geoff is still enjoying his job and I am enjoying having him home so much so is Allston. The only badthing is Allston is used to Geoff being home so when he is at work it's hard on Allston. While we play downstairs he keeps pointing at the door saying dada, it makes me sad. Geoff and I are also starting up a little business doing videography for weddings and other special occasions, we have a website set uo howellstudios.8k.com. It will be really fun if we can make some money doing it after all that is the kind of thing Geoff went to school for.
We also started up a fresh water fish tank and Geoff has been spoiling me and buying me a new fish just about every week, and new plants to decorate the cage. Our guppy Lady Houdini had lots and lots of babies that are doing well. We have transfered them from thier little birthing tank thing to thier own more roomy 1 gallon tank that is so cute it came with a light and a bubble maker thingy. I love animals, they are so fun!

4 comments:

Brenda said...

Don't worry about huge birthday parties! Especially for really young kids--Allston won't know the difference. He'll have fun either way. I'm checking out your website right now.

Geoff said...

I know but I want him to someday look back at pictures and be like "wow mom you rock!"
Felicia

Mindy said...

My kids will hate me. I don't do big birthdays every year. No way. Hey, Felicia, are you sure you want your mom's address on a blog? Anyone could find this...

Geoff said...

Their address is on thier website too. It's part of owning your own business and running it out of your home.